Millwrights skilled and experienced
Our Millwrights are skilled craftsmen that have been trained and are experienced in the trade of setting up machinery and the care and maintenance of machinery. Safety is always of first concern and most of them have multiple certifications of safety training including MSHA, OSHA and UITC. Their technical knowledge of rigging, bearings, seals, grouting, and alignments are exceptional. Work site organization and meeting schedules are priorities. Additionally we are equipped with the best tools and trained to use them. Highly skilled riggers to move large heavy equipment into place.
Our millwrights are experienced with fans, pumps, gearboxes, turbines, compressors and mills.
Emergency repair services- we are able to mobilize and work around the clock to bring your machinery back on line.
Complete safety procedures for confined space workmanship. Lead abatement services available.
- read diagrams and schematic drawings and service manuals to determine work procedures
- operate rigging equipment and dollies to place heavy machinery and parts
- fit bearings, align gears and shafts, attach motors, and connect couplings and belts to precise tolerances
- align and test equipment, and make any necessary adjustments
- perform predictive and operational procedures
- repair or replace defective parts
- service and repair hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- complete welding and fabrication tasks including code welding operations.in an inventory of replacement parts.
There is a real synergy that occurs when working with our millwrights that have the full support of a dedicated machine and fabrication shop. Additionally our precision measurement services add to that synergy to provide the most capable of craftsmen tooled with the latest in technology for measurement services. Laser trackers, three dimensional measuring arms with the latest software to assist.